2010-06-17

Time for .... words

I have a show on Sunday - "Rosenmarkt" ... and beside all planning and sewing - it´s always the same ... time for panic! So a lot of work these days:

Ich bin am Sonntag auf dem Rosenmarkt in Mössingen. Und obwohl geplant und genäht - es ist immer das Gleiche ... Zeit für "die Krise"! Also jede Menge Arbeit zur Zeit:
These are some pouches of the new "picture dictionary" edition. I couldn´t help myself - these just needed some freehand stitched words :) I had so much fun I´ll do definitly some more the next weeks - any suggestions for more "picture words"?

hier sind einige Täschchen aus der neuen Reihe "Bilderwörterbuch". Irgendwie hatte ich das Gefühl, meine Applikationen brauchen freihand genhte Wörter. das hat mir soviel Spass gemacht, ich werde die nächsten Wochen bestimmt noch ein paar machen - Vorschläge für "Bilderwörter"????

6 comments:

  1. Love these! How about smile, happy, bee (that could be fun!), bubbles, plant. I'm so glad I've found your blog (found you through the "I made this bag" group on flickr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you jane - "plant" is great - I could have used this idea yesterday! I have made two pouches with little pots and plants and couldn´t find the right word ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't have panic, all is wonderful!Ever when we go to fairs, we think we need to mhandmake more and more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how i love
    your very
    pretty place here.
    i imagine
    birds perch
    on your posts
    & sing.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Euer Stand auf dem Rosenmarkt hat mich sehr beeindruckt. Schöne Dinge zu realistischen Preisen. ;-)) Das eye-glass case aus jap. Schweinchenstoff für die neue Nahsichtbrille wird mich in mein Nähzimmer an die Nähmaschine begleiten.
    Einen lieben Gruß, Ellen

    ReplyDelete